Monday, November 13, 2023

KNOWING WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR


Little did I know when I wrote the post a flew days ago that it will serve as a baseline for others.  I put up a followup yesterday that was a podcast with Sam Harris on "The difference between good and evil".  And this morning I was delivered a link to a lecture by Bari Weiss at The Federalist Society.  If ever there was must see TV by good and decent people in western society, this is it.  You can access it here.  It's 38 minutes but it's well worth your time.  


As things spin out of control on all fronts I've come to believe that this is a defining point for the West.  To me we are clearly at another inflection point like 9/11/2001.  The Jihadists have gained ground while we weren't looking.  And they have corrupted well meaning but naive citizens who are unknowingly doing their bidding.  Listen to Bari.  I believe her assessment is spot on.  Look....know what's worth fighting for...stand up to the bullies.  

No comments: