Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Second Chances

I'm all for second chances.  Redemption.  Try and try again.  Remaking yourself.  But...that Weiner (and I mean come on...is that a perfect name or what?) is now running for Mayor of New York after his disgrace is bad enough.  But now it comes out that there are further lewd photos on the Internet.  And he wants a "second chance".  Huh?  I think this is a third chance.  And his wife is standing by his side!!  She forgives him.  I guess I could understand forgiving the disgusting, lewd behavior, but forgiving the stupidity is a bit much.  Ive got to think that she is as opportunistic as him.  After all, she is a Hillary acolyte. She probably sees a great opportunity to be First Lady of NYC and thinks, "what the hell, he's a dirtbag, but I can live with that".  You can see all the sordid details here.  I am continually amazed at how stupid people can be.  Maybe I'm naive...but will the people of New York really elect this scumbag as their Mayor?



No comments: