Monday, July 21, 2014

TED Tuesdays

I'm starting a new series that could be pretty interesting.  If you've been reading you'll know that a while back I started "Wednesdays with Jimmy".  It was a different Jimmy Buffett music video every week.  Lots of fun.  But alas, there's only so many videos of Jimmy's music.  So it had to fade away.

This new series is pretty simple and will likely last a lot longer.  If you haven't discovered TED talks, you're missing out.  I won't explain too much but suffice to say that you should go to TED.com and surf around to listen to some of the talks that interest you.  There is some great stuff!  

So since there are some great videos of TED talks and since this is my blog I'm going to link to one every week.  Don't know how long it'll last but since there are over 1000 TED talks, it might be on here for some time.  View them or not...up to you.  But I guarantee that there are some really interesting talks out there.  And...you might just learn something.  

This first one is, IMHO, really great.  I've read some of this woman's books and I highly recommend them.  This video was shown last Sunday in our church during an education forum.  It aired to rave reviews.  Hope you like it.  




No comments: