Friday, November 13, 2015

A Pause Is In Order

This blog has been a lot of fun for me.  It gives me a chance to express my feelings, provide a little levity in an otherwise oh-so-serious world, and even go off on a rant now and then.  But it's been going on for a couple of years now and I think it's time for a pause.  And I'm not sure if anyone will miss it.  So I'm going on sabbatical.  Will give it a few months and then if either I miss it or if I hear from anyone that they miss it, then maybe I'll reengage.  But in the mean time, have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.  Talk to you in 2016 (maybe).

6 comments:

Chris Lape said...

I'll tell you I will certainly miss it! I follow it like a hawk.

Have fun on sabbatical and recharge. But count me in as one vote for starting her up again! Where am I going to get Motivation Monday, Friday Funnies, Cool Pics, mid-center right political commentary (at least that is how I see it) and Dogs rule / Cats drool.

Commodore99 said...

Thanks Chris. Really appreciate the feedback!

Anonymous said...

You should keep it going...I am one of the few who benefits from your thoughts and insights whether you blog or not, but I love being able to see it in writing as well!

Commodore99 said...

As Arnold said..."I'll be back"

S. Stroble said...

Commodore,

I will definitely miss your posts. Not much of a news/politics junkie so I count on your site to point me to the good articles. Also enjoy the Moday/Friday and in between stuff. Here is another vote hoping you come back to the blog after your sabbatical. Take care.

Strobes

Commodore99 said...

Thanks Strobes. Good to hear. I won't be able to stay away! :)