Sunday, March 19, 2017

Motivation Monday

I've been watching the PGA event at Bay Hill Golf Club in Florida this weekend.  This is the Arnold Palmer tournament and the broadcast was filled with remembrances and tributes to Arnie.  It was really very touching.  If you think about it, I'm not sure there has been an athlete with a bigger impact and with as much humility as Arnold Palmer.  Quite simply, he was a giant of the sport.  There is even a hashtag to state just what kind of character he possessed in shorthand.  It is #Arniewould.  He deserves the tribute and I hope that his legacy will live for a long, long time.

During the weekend I saw this video.  It's a commercial.  Let me get that out of the way right up front.  That being said, it's terrific.  If you're a golfer, if you appreciate character, if you have a sense of history, if you have a heart...you will like this.  If you're like me, you will love this!


No comments: