Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hillary

I haven't had many posts in my series about Hillary in the last few weeks because of all the other stuff in the news.  Maybe you've read a few of them.  But time to get back to tracking the old hag....er, Presidential candidate.  Can you believe that?  She just announced that's she's raised record amounts of money which makes me think that I'm seriously disconnected from the electorate.  But then I realize that there are a lot of low information voters out there that will fall for anything.  After all, they've fallen for Bubba and Hillary for 25 years.  It's amazing.

So to back into it I thought I'd focus on her latest lies.  You know what I'm talking about...the lost emails.  But then I realized, the found emails offer so much fodder.  A great article pointing out some of her shenanigans was penned by Jennifer Rubin in the Washington Post today.  You can read it here.  Now I realize that Jennifer is the token conservative in the sea of yes people...er, progressives on the WaPo staff.  But perhaps a few people will read it and maybe, just maybe, start to ask themselves just what the hell they are thinking in supporting her.  There is a lot of meat in the article, but here's my favorite quote:  "...this tranche of e-mails is revealing because it shows Clinton to be lacking real authority, surrounded and protected by political hacks, filthy rich and obsessed with political power.  In short, this is the real Hillary Clinton."  Classic!   Anyone who has been alive in the last 25 years knows this.  But it's sorta nice to see it in print.  

No comments: