Saturday, October 8, 2016

Trump 10/8/2016

I included the date above because of how much and how fast things are changing.  Unless you're living under a rock, you know about Trump's gross comments about women to Billy Bush and a bunch of male cronies 10 years ago.  It was pretty disgusting.  However, and not to excuse it, but we've all heard that kind of talk before.  I could name dozens of times and places where it occurs.  Doesn't make it right, it just is.  But what you might not know is the latest in the email revelations that came out of the document dump about Hillary's crimes.  You might not know because the media is barely covering it.  It's just more of the same and pretty damning.  It's clear that she lies about almost everything.

So what to do?  These two candidates are fatally flawed.  There have been calls on both sides for them to step down.  But that clearly isn't going to happen.  At least I don't see it.  And the third party option is just a wasted vote.  For me at least, while the rhetoric and actions of Trump has been pretty bad, I've got to believe that he can and has changed.  He said a lot of these things a long time ago.  But I don't see a smidgen of evidence that Hillary has changed.  In fact, she's getting worse.  There is no way, none, that I could vote for her.  Trump makes it difficult, but he's a better alternative.  If much more happens though, I'll be sitting this one out.  And that would be a first.

No comments: