Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hillary

So now we're less than a week to go from the election, and a new narrative is emerging.  Or at least getting more attention.  And that is that Hillary is suffering because...wait for it...she's a woman.  I'm trying not to get too worked up over it, but it's just the biggest load of crap I've seen yet.  Check out these articles here and here.

At first I thought it was maybe just one or two article but then I saw Obama trotting out this theory down in North Carolina today.  Really?  Really?  Someone can say that with a straight face?  I won't detail all her crimes and lies because that's been covered ad nauseum.  And if you're reading and you think this is just about emails, then you haven't been paying attention.  Let me be clear so that there is no misunderstanding.  THIS ISN'T BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN!  Period.

No comments: