Monday, October 30, 2017

New Depths

Have you seen the new ad put up by something called the Latino Victory Fund against the Republican challenger for Governor in Virginia?  I've seen some pretty despicable political ads as we are divided even further by those desparately trying to win power.  But this sinks to new depths.  It makes me wonder when people are sitting around a room deciding how to put a message together if they really believe this crap.  And then it makes me wonder when people are sitting around a room deciding whether or not they should actually air this terribly devisive ad, that they go ahead with not much concern.  I don't know if this is the worst that we'll see as the political class decides they can do and say anything to win power, but I hope it is.  Because this is bad enough.


No comments: