Monday, September 4, 2017

Something to Ponder

So here's a new feature I'm going to try.  Sometimes there are issues that pop up that I want to make a comment on or are just idiotic enough that I want at least say something.  But then I think that I need to make a full blown post and decide not to take the time.  So I think I'll just put some things out there and let simmer.  No need for a long diatribe or rant, just consider the craziness and move on.

Here's the first.  San Diego has a terrible homeless problem in the downtown area.  They are everywhere.  Some could say they are ruining the city.  But the police and the local government do nothing.  They cowtow to the homeless advocates.  Of course, the homeless advocates usually leave for their homes in the suberbs so they don't have to deal with the threats, the filth, and the danger.  The local fishwrap had an article about it this morning that was pretty good.  Check this out and then ponder this.  Are homeless people really just bums?

No comments: