Thursday, September 14, 2017

Outrageous

Just read that Harvard's Kennedy School of Government is making Bradley Manning, oops...I meant Chelsea Manning a 'Visiting Fellow'.  Here's what they said:
“She speaks on the social, technological and economic ramifications of Artificial Intelligence,” the Harvard announcement said. “As a trans woman, she advocates for queer and transgender rights as @xychelsea on Twitter.”
Yikes!  "She" is a convicted spy.  "She" leaked over 700,000 classified documents and was convicted of 6 espionage charges.  "She" should be in jail for a very long time.  But you know what happened.  Yep. Obama pardoned "her".

So now she's a Visiting Fellow at Harvard.  I've heard of a lot of crazy bullshit in my life but this just about takes the cake.  The good news is that Mike Morrell, former acting Director of the CIA resigned his Fellowship in protest.  I hope others will take the same action.  I mean...this is just unbelievably outrageous!

No comments: