Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Something To Ponder

I've been seeing Hillary make the news on her book tour.  Have you seen her on the talk shows and news programs and the like?  Me neither.  But it's difficult to miss her presence.  I had really hoped that she would just fade away.  But no.  She will never fade away.  She has got to be the most pathetic, naive, sniveling, lying, crooked, whining poor excuse for a person in the public eye that I've ever seen.  I mean...I thought she was awful before.  But now?  I just can't even describe how bad I think she is.  I know it's difficult because the fawning MSM is falling all over themselves to give her a platform and explain away her loss, but my advice is to steer clear whenever you hear her name.  It'll be good for your health.

No comments: