Friday, October 13, 2017

Something to Ponder

We are almost a year from the election and 9 months since the inaugeral and I'm still perplexed why the media can't figure out Trump.  He seems to have their number.  They don't remotely recognize that he is unlike any other President, and really any other public figure.  He has figured out how to drive them crazy with Twitter.  He has figured out how to keep them off balance by the silliest little remark.  He has proven to be a huge enigma to them and they seem to be continually flumoxed by his actions.  They misunderstand and misinterpret the simplest of things.  They overblow stupid little issues and let things go by the wayside that could be big.  As I've said many, many times in this little blog, he wasn't my guy.  But I've got to admire how he plays the media like a tight drum.  It makes me wonder.  Are they really so caught up in how important they think they are?  Or are they just stupid?

No comments: