Friday, June 5, 2015

Hillary

Man...you just can't make this stuff up.  Another day, another slimy revelation.  Seems the Clinton Foundation has been found to have accepted a large donation (not sure how much but could have been as much as $10M) from an African chruch who likened gay people to the devil.  Oops!  Sorta not in keeping with the image Hillary is trying to project.  But hey, a donation is a donation.  Right?

You can read all about it here.  One interesting thing was that when I first heard about it, I tried to search for it on the net.  Surprise, surprise.  I could find plenty of posts by right-wing blogs.  But nothing on the main stream media.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch!  But wait...I forgot they are all down at the bar telling each how smart they are and waiting for the coronation.  What was I thinking?

No comments: