Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Beat Down

Thirteen days til election day and it can't come soon enough.  The ads are beyond ridiculous.  Beyond insulting.  Beyond anything a reasonable person can take.  I mean, don't the people sponsoring the ads realize we can see who pays for them in the small print at the end?  Don't they realize that tells us what their agenda is?  What their prejudice is?  How much it makes us not want to support their cause?  I'm thinking they really think we're dumb

And I don't even live in a battleground state.  I can't even imagine living in Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Virginia, or some of the others.  They must be getting inundated.  The good news for me is that I live in a safely Democratic state.  The bad news is that since I'm for the other guy in a winner take all state, my vote for President doesn't mean anything (except make me feel good!).

But I just don't want to hear any more.  They have beat me down! Thank goodness for the remote because its getting a lot of use when the idiotic ads come on TV.  Thirteen days.  Tick, tick, tick...

No comments: