Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pet Peeve Wednesday

This week's Pet Peeve involves cell phones.  I know...an easy target.  But there are two things that are really annoying about cell phones.  First, talk in a normal voice.  You don't need to yell!!!  Cell technology has advanced to the point that it will pick up your voice in a normal tone.  When you are talking excessively loud everyone can hear you.  Everyone then knows your business.  You don't need that.  We don't need that.  Quiet down!

Second has to do with blue tooth devices.  I realize that some people think they look cool.  Some think it's a status symbol to have a little wierd device stuck in your ear.  Trust me, it's not.  It's goofy.  Don't get me wrong.  I have a blue tooth device.  It's very convenient.  But when you're done with the call, remove the device from your ear.  Otherwise you look...well...goofy...and deluded by self-importance.

No comments: