Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hillary


So now we hear that not only was the server unsecure and contained government email traffic and not only was the server maintained by some amateur outfit but that it was also linked to the Clinton Foundation.  And now we hear that it not only contained classified information, it contained Special Access (SAP) information.  Are you kidding me?  WTF is going on.  If you or me or anyone else (are you listening Gen Petraeus) even came close to this we'd either be in jail or out on bail miserably looking for a lawyer.  

And so what is the next logical thing to happen.  Well, you and I both know the Clinton's aren't going to sit back and not respond.  So what do they do.  They come out swinging against one of the investigators.  But not just any investigator.  This guy has stellar credentials.  I mean pristine.  And they accuse him of being in the tank for the Republicans.  Amazing.  You can read a good account on this post from Powerline.   I wish I could claim surprise.  But I can't.  Because nothing that they do surprises me anymore.  


No comments: