Monday, November 5, 2012

Gross and Mean Distortions

Living in SoCal, I haven't been subjected to the attack ads.  But tonight I'm in Florida.  Yikes!  I have watched some of the most vicious, mean, distorted insulting ads that I've ever seen by Obama over the last few hours.  I don't know how these things could be effective.  Even a casual knowledge of Romney's positions would tell anyone that these things are lies.  But someone is spending millions of dollars to drag Romney's reputation through the gutter.  After seeing these ads I come away with a few thoughts.

  • Romney must have a pretty strong character to turn the other cheek.  
  • His family must be very disheartened that the President is saying these things
  • Obama must be very worried
  • I could never be a politician because if I met this guy on a stage I'd be inclined to flatten him

No comments: