Monday, November 5, 2012

The End (or The Beginning?)

If you've been reading for a few weeks (and I know there are some folks reading because the stats say so) then you pretty much know my views on the election.  I'm a Romney guy.  Or more pointedly, I'm not an Obama guy.  I think he has genuinely damaged the country and, if he wins, will inflict more damage.  Last nite I went Out On A Limb to say that I have a feeling about Romney.  Well, turns out I have good company.  Of all the current crop of political commentators, I respect and identify most with Peggy Noonan.  And here's what she is saying.  Couldn't agree more!

But the election is about more than just the Presidency.  There are Congressional and Senate races, all kinds of other seats from judges to mayor to school board to be filled, and of course the propositions.  For all my California friends I will refer back to my post of a few weeks age about what the state government and their union lackeys think of us...How Dumb Do They Think We Are?  All I ask is read it, think about it, and decide for yourself.

No comments: